- To advise the Government on all relevant matters relating to anti-doping;
- In consultation and partnership with the Regional Anti-Doping Organization, the World Anti-Doping Agency and any other anti-doping organizations undertake anti-doping activities in Kenya;
- To ensure the enforcement of the regulations made by the Agency and the World Anti-Doping Agency;
- To undertake doping control;
- To oversee the prosecution of anti-doping offences before the Sports Tribunal or any other judicial body exercising jurisdiction in such matters;
- To undertake research related to the mandate of the Agency;
- To create awareness and implement programs aimed at fighting doping;
- To liaise with other government agencies in eradicating the use of performance enhancing substances among-st sports persons;
- To promote the integrity of a drug-free sports;
- To investigate and gather intelligence on anti-doping related offences; and
- To perform any other function as may be lawfully assigned to the Agency by the Cabinet Secretary.
STAYCLEAN WIN RIGHT
OUR CORE VALUES
- To carry out the fight against Doping in Sports through anti-doping values based education, sensitization and awareness campaigns.
- To protect the ‘clean athlete’ by carrying out effective doping tests among all Kenyan athletes.
- To uphold the integrity of sport through Intelligence Gathering, Investigations and Results Management of Anti-Doping Rules Violations (ADRVs).