The Registered Testing Pool (RTP) is a pool of high-priority Athletes established at the national level by the Anti-Doping Agency of Kenya (ADAK) as required by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). These athletes are subject to focused In-Competition and Out-of-Competition Testing as part of our test distribution plan and are therefore required to provide whereabouts information as per Article 5.6.1 of the ADAK Rules.
The criteria for inclusion into the RTP are:
1) Current ranking
2) Recent surges in ranking position
3) Breaking a national record
4) Any recent injuries or sudden withdrawals from an event
5) Having a missed test or filing failure on record
6) Athletes on a national team
7) Athletes, due to certain risk factors who are determined to be of higher risk
8) Athletes who are serving periods of ineligibility
9) Athletes who retired while in the RTP and now want to return to competition
The ADAK RTP is made up of 50 athletes from various sports disciplines based on the above risk criteria and therefore there is no bias on gender.
The inclusion is for a minimum of twelve (12) months. Below are athletes on ADAK RTP: